What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELP ME PLEASE, OK I have tried I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I have tried every way to post pictires in this area example this post i'm doing right now. I have played around with the insert pict. link the button with the scene of mountains above in the font area bar you know what I'm saying, I have copied paisted copied url from photo bucket done it all I think HELP PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Cigar brothers and sisters, listen we have to to get some more members on this site, please tell all your CGAR BUDDIES to come on in and join in the daily check in, to me this is a big part of the whole CGAR experience, this is our world as small as it is, it is ours. so lets spread the word

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Funky burn for a bit, getting better as it burns def enjoying the last bit of the first third and beginning of the second third more than the beginning.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Viaje HHG Rapier. Started out with a super tight draw, but opened up nicely. Pepper, oak, floral notes, sweet/spicy & strong. I'm really liking it.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
HHG Rapier
Not as much sweetness as expected
Spice, earthy wood flavors, and a fruit flavor i couldn't put my finger on. Good smoke and one of the few Viaje ROTT that was spot on with burn and construction!!! Good smoke
uploadfromtaptalk1347830377543.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.