What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
07 Cohiba VI
Applied a bunch of, "el torcedor" cigar glue throughout this damaged to hell wrapper
on the stick 24hrs prior....
Like magic, the beauty smoked like a fukin champ :)
Where can you get some "el torcedo" cigar glue? I've got a few cigars that use some of that.
Ask your local B&M they usually have it for sale

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Tatuaje Mini-Mum! Absolutely blew my socks off, so good. I smoked it down to the point of burning my fingers.
IMAG0002.jpg
IMAG0042.jpg

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Started off the cigar smoking day with a trip to the shop and time with some good buddies from the Wolf Pack.

La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Reserva... this was a fantastic smoke and easily a finger burner. Great taste, well rounded and very smooth. Full bodied but not overpowering.
Cain F Lancero... meh. I bought two, smoked one ROTT and this one has been sitting a few months. I love lanceros but this one just doesn't do it for me. Bland and not overly flavorful.
Fuente Short Story... always a good goto smoke. Didn't have time to light up the Big Black Rat I brought with me... so had to goto this standby.

Overall a very enjoyable day made all that much better by the company around me.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
That is always a great smoke!!!!!
This is a pretty young box, NOV 11, and it's only a tenner. I had one earlier this year (stupidly way too early) and it wasn't good. With barely a year, though, the trademark RyJ flavors are coming through and I think I can share them. Have a herf coming up with some colleagues soon and these will debut there. Need to get a 25 box, but not until I have a lot more space.

Status
Not open for further replies.