What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Got a little blitzed the other night and had my only pork tenderloin. amazing but wish I wouldn't have smoked it that night lol....
I've done the same with a Centurion, a Boris, a FFOX Black Orchid, a T52 Pig, and well the list goes on. Point is this happens, don't beat yourself up. Enjoy it whenever. If it wasn't worth remembering when plastered it wasn't worth remembering at all.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Got a little blitzed the other night and had my only pork tenderloin. amazing but wish I wouldn't have smoked it that night lol....
I've done the same with a Centurion, a Boris, a FFOX Black Orchid, a T52 Pig, and well the list goes on. Point is this happens, don't beat yourself up. Enjoy it whenever. If it wasn't worth remembering when plastered it wasn't worth remembering at all.

Thanks Bro yeah I do it from time to time but just need to remember what you just said!!!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
MU'd a Series P toro, tight ass draw and zero smoke output. Followed it up with a Trocadero, which was superb. Burn was razor sharp, draw was perfect, bulk smoke output, and great flavour! Damn good for a 'budget bundle' stick :)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Looking forward to trying this one, first Little Boris (with thanks to LigaPrivadaFanboy) :cbig:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.