What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just finished an Oliva V, wife has me readin baby books so I figured reading and smoking made a good combo.
Babywise is the only baby book anyone needs. (ducks for cover)

Back on track, played golf today and dug into the good stuff..... Illusione cg4, quesada oktoberfest and then a LP #9 robusto after the Birdie on 13.

But i just remembered the lil monsters i have tucked away. Maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just finished an Oliva V, wife has me readin baby books so I figured reading and smoking made a good combo.
Babywise is the only baby book anyone needs. (ducks for cover)

Back on track, played golf today and dug into the good stuff..... Illusione cg4, quesada oktoberfest and then a LP #9 robusto after the Birdie on 13.

But i just remembered the lil monsters i have tucked away. Maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Hey man, good to see you posting up again. Hope you're doing well. Smoking one of the sticks you traded me at the moment. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Four Kicks Mule Kick. Wish these were a regular production stick but excited to see what Crowned Heads has in store for us this year and the new Headley Grange sizes!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today was a Carlos Torano Exodus 50yrs Robusto - sensational!

Now a change of pave with a Perdomo Gran Cru 2004 Toro and a few Stella Attois beers whilst listening to the rain.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
A pretty good Sunday morning. Four Kicks complements of Crowned Heads, and the coffee is complements of thejavaman, coffee roster extraordinaire. And they are both, awesome!:cbig:
Sunday morning.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.