What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
La Dueña Petit Robusto care of Javajunkie

About time!! I've smoked two separate Vitolas in this line, and was very disappointed. They were both extremely plugged. Was it a couple of months that settled her down? Don't think so, but if this is what the first two would have smoked like this cigar would have made my top ten of 2012. Loved it!!!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Cohiba Piramides Extra

These are pretty freaking good. Better than the 1966s currently. Glad I cracked the box, but worried I need to buy more eventually.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Cohiba Piramides Extra

These are pretty freaking good. Better than the 1966s currently. Glad I cracked the box, but worried I need to buy more eventually.
That looks tasty. Gonna have to get my hands on one or two!
I literally just looked at all my sources for comparative shopping. Haha. Too much dough right now though.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Cohiba Piramides Extra

I have yet to try one of these due to the price. It's the same tobacco as the rest of the Linea Clasica line just a different vitola and fancy band. Just curious how it could taste any different than a fresh CORO. I'm in no way passing judgement, but would just like to hear how they differ???

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have yet to try one of these due to the price. It's the same tobacco as the rest of the Linea Clasica line just a different vitola and fancy band. Just curious how it could taste any different than a fresh CORO. I'm in no way passing judgement, but would just like to hear how they differ???
I suck at providing detailed reviews, but the best I can say is that it doesn't taste fresh/raw like fresh CoRos. Dunno if maybe HSA aged the first batch prior to release to ensure they tasted good? Most folks smoking them lately seem pretty impressed, and it's definitely very complex.

I do wonder if its really the same tobacco as the other Linea Classica vitolas. The taste seems to get compared to the SigVI a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.