What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
First cigar in a week, on my new once every week or two plan...... Sucks.

Not as good as I remember the OR to be; spice isn't as bold, doesn't mesh the same IMHO not a bad stick tho.

Wow Gavin, I like your determination...the smokes will be looked forward to all the more. I've been scaling back myself, though it's a very different rate for me currently I'm down to averaging less than two a day, may go for more to take myself off the daily smoker list. Gonna be tough though, I loves me some cigar time much like the rest of us.
I understand completely warren; I went from 3 a day too once every few weeks. I had a conversation with another brother about it today; I agree that the smokes will be that much better. felt like the right thing too do. This is my favorite hobby and it was becoming more of a chore with the amount that I was smoking. We will see how the test goes.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
3 today, blows my daily count but I'm working on average's. It's the weekend.:)

AF r52
Padron Family Reserve 44 natural- Thanks Presto!
Tatuaje Cojonu 'Wet Pack'

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Herrera Esteli this afternoon.
View attachment 29098

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How is the Herrera Esteli? I haven't found one in the Orlando area shops.
Really like them. I do prefer the Lonsdale though. I picked mine up at Corona's at the Lake Mary/Heathrow location. They have had them the last three times I was there.
Thanks. That's the closest shop to my house....and of course I haven't looked there yet!
Appreciate the info.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
reynaldo DC '11, my very firstest custom, from pooh bore.

no opinion yet, starting off soft and unassuming, but i have a LOT of time to go on this guy, and it will have a LOT more to give. EDIT: damn thing is giving me peaches and cream?!? good call so far on a breakfast smoke!

oh, and steve? just to reiterate, my lady LOVED the snow globe and chocolates! and you were NOT supposed to send hitchhikers. o)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
First cigar I tried this morning was completely plugged (nc) so switched to a Herrera Esteli, should've started with that one in the first place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.