What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
It's probably been 6 months since I last smoked one of these...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369850867.221955.jpg

That was 5 months and 29 days too long... What a great stick!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am about to enjoy one of these! And browsing the Cigars.com mag. View attachment 31465
Have you ever had one before? I got 2 on a trade and I haven't had one yet.
This was my first Hustler from Kurt. This is not a review by any means. It seemed like it was on the light side of a full body smoke. I could taste some earth tones, Cocoa and pepper(spice). The blend of the ingredients made for an almost creamy flavor. It burned very well and had a great draw. I really enjoyed this cigar. I have another in my box now and will be heading back to Twins to pick up a couple more. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

first two i smoked really threw me, just very different, didn't know how to really categorize it. still don't have it entirely down, but i know i like them. o)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Tatuaje Noella Reserva
Mojo do you like them rott or they need time? I smoked one rott the other night and it was definitely not my cup of tea. Peace.........Rev.b
I smoked one about a week after I got them and wasn't impressed, but IMO they have improved a good deal after about a month or so of rest and I like them. I have heard others have the same opinion as you though, I would recommend a revisit on a couple after some time on them before you make up your mind

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Smoking a Papas Fritas gifted by W.B. Many thanks Bro. Enjoying a quiet afternoon out on the deck. The wife and kids have vacated the house for a few days and I plan on taking advantage of it lol.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Tatuaje Noella Reserva
Mojo do you like them rott or they need time? I smoked one rott the other night and it was definitely not my cup of tea. Peace.........Rev.b
I smoked one about a week after I got them and wasn't impressed, but IMO they have improved a good deal after about a month or so of rest and I like them. I have heard others have the same opinion as you though, I would recommend a revisit on a couple after some time before you make up your mind on them
Yeah I pulled the others out of the desktop and hid them in the cabinet just in case they do get better with a lil time.

Status
Not open for further replies.