Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_20130601_214213_637.jpg
I think I deserve this one. Was excited to go to the store and pick out a few cigars. On he way home I get a call saying something is leaking in the laundry room. Good way to kill the mood. So far this is pretty good. I think it is probably a little beyond my unrefined pallet.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
5:12 AM and my last 2 guests just left. My first herf and all the world's problems are solved. I'm ready for the ol fart sack.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1370168090.274294.jpg
KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
View attachment 31550
I think I deserve this one. Was excited to go to the store and pick out a few cigars. On he way home I get a call saying something is leaking in the laundry room. Good way to kill the mood. So far this is pretty good. I think it is probably a little beyond my unrefined pallet.
Great stick and love the mason jar drink lol.
Mywife thought I was weird buying them for glasses. She only allowed 2 in the cabinet from the case. About 2 months later we only use the mason jars for most drinks. Plus we bought another pack of smaller ones.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Mywife thought I was weird buying them for glasses. She only allowed 2 in the cabinet from the case. About 2 months later we only use the mason jars for most drinks. Plus we bought another pack of smaller ones.
We used mason jars at our wedding for the water goblets. Also out local watering hole only uses mason jars for draft beers.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
View attachment 31550
Great stick and love the mason jar drink lol.
Yeah they come around I have a few but pretty much just use them for water. Most my booze glasses are from gift sets or gifts tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.