What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Would be nice if it had a band so I could identify it.
If it came in cello, the name would be where the barcode is.
Unfortunately that's not how Roma rolls. No identifier on the individual sticks even through they come in cello. 5 packs come with a small ID card in the bag. I hear that they might be getting labels soon, but my recent order didn't have any.

If the label had an oily reddish tint to it, I'm guessing it's a Cromagnon Aquitaine.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be nice if it had a band so I could identify it.
If it came in cello, the name would be where the barcode is.
Unfortunately that's not how Roma rolls. No identifier on the individual sticks even through they come in cello. 5 packs come with a small ID card in the bag. I hear that they might be getting labels soon, but my recent order didn't have any.

If the label had an oily reddish tint to it, I'm guessing it's a Cromagnon Aquitaine.
Thanks for the replies.

It had a slightly exposed foot so I think that makes it an intemperance.

I do like the notion of an Unbanded stick. For practicalities sake, an understated and narrow band is perfect.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How many of you have tried "The Egg" by Drew Estate? It looks ridiculous but I am one of those people that will try anything once! Haha. Just wanted to get your take on it!
Somewhere I read a post from JD or Saka, wish I could find it, where they recommended against smoking it. Don't remember the reasoning behind it. Put it in your display to for people to look at.
I smoked one of the Maduro ones a while back, I smoked it just to say I did. It burned like crap, tasted okay, but it's definitely more of a display smoke then anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.