What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Started the morning off with a Carlos Torano 1916 Cammie since someone brought them up yesterday...nice with Black Dog coffee...

later, who knows - but it's Tubadude's birthday, so it's gotta be good!

What's up for you fellers today?

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
yeah, cold here too. high of -1 with wind chills in the -20 range. supposed to meet up with Donk later on for a smoke though. that should be a good time.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
72 degrees and sunny. Had a Boli PC with my Black Dog coffee this morning, a nice cuesta rey centenario sun grown double corona ater breakfast, a nice RyJ Ced Dlx #2 while watchin Luke learn to deal with the force.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well, what I *WANTED* to have vs. the demands of retail left me holding the short end of the stick. No Habanos, but a Chateau Fuente for lunch with people asking what that "funny smell" in the store was... 8:30PM and still at work; should be out of here in an hour and hopefully rummage out one of my few remaining Monte #2's before crashing.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Nothing for me today ... I was too damn busy. Moving furniture this morning and laying down a granite tile countertop in the kitchen all afternoon / early evening. I'm bushed ....:sleep:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Had some nice crab bisque and a beatiful filet with a merlot glaze, creme brule and now a Sig IV. Life is good boys. And the wifey won an awrd and were going to Vegas the week before the Omaha herf.:stretchgr

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
That's right, I am posting up "Today's Smoke"!

Today was a good day, neither Rach nor I had any phone calls scheduled with any potential employers so we went for a drive.

I started the day with a Monte 5 and coffee after breakfast.

Then before lunch, on our way to Lincoln, I enjoyed a very delicious Partagas Charlotte.

After lunch I smoked a wonderful 98 Bolivar Corona Extra on the way home.

What a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.