What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul '11 Trinidad Reyes.

Enjoyable, but after going through 11 of the 12 I've got I don't think I will be buying another box. Unless someone wants to convince me that another year or so of age would have greatly improved them or more recent production is that outstanding. Really nice marshmallow-y flavors with some cinnamon and vanilla cream at times, but pretty harsh for the large majority of the smoke. I'd say literally 3 puffs were sublime and then rest were unpleasant.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
It was actually very good. burned uneven but flavors were good. finally found a Gurkha I can smoke all the way thru.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Jul '11 Trinidad Reyes.

Enjoyable, but after going through 11 of the 12 I've got I don't think I will be buying another box. Unless someone wants to convince me that another year or so of age would have greatly improved them or more recent production is that outstanding. Really nice marshmallow-y flavors with some cinnamon and vanilla cream at times, but pretty harsh for the large majority of the smoke. I'd say literally 3 puffs were sublime and then rest were unpleasant.
I can honestly say that any 2012's I've smoked have been better fresh than a lot of the aged Reyes I've had. Definitely worth a shot if you can get some 12's

JEB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Father El Hijo. I had a small "El Hijo" in my pants when I lit it. (To quote Michael Felger.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.