What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
First release with a Freemont ipa. Nice way to wrap up a Mon.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I had an awesome quadruple, "the sixth glass". The bros on beeradvocate gave it a score of 100, not to shabby.
Sounds delicious: draft or bottle?
Bottle conditioned and it's potent at 10.5 abv
Figured I throw a pic of the crazy ash from the MOW Side projest 52C too.
Like the Sixth Glass alot....
Haven't tried the 52C yet, but really enjoy the Little Devil in the Sideprojects lineup.... I'll have to give the 52C a try.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First release with a Freemont ipa. Nice way to wrap up a Mon.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I had an awesome quadruple, "the sixth glass". The bros on beeradvocate gave it a score of 100, not to shabby.
Sounds delicious: draft or bottle?
Bottle conditioned and it's potent at 10.5 abv
Figured I throw a pic of the crazy ash from the MOW Side projest 52C too.
Like the Sixth Glass alot....
Haven't tried the 52C yet, but really enjoy the Little Devil in the Sideprojects lineup.... I'll have to give the 52C a try.
They have other brews and they are all good especially the smoke stack stuff. I have had thier Tripel (what a long strange tripel), Stout( the dark truth), Siason (Tank 7 Farmhouse ale) and a bunch of others but go for thier smoke stack stuff it's top notch.
As for the side projects I have had them all.... my fav is the phalanx then the little devil, I have only had one of the skull crushers so I'm gonna wait on a second or third one. Good line up thought. None of the MOW's are duds.

Last edited:

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Fonseca KDT Cadet. Not too shabby considering how cheap they are. Perfect for a short smoke break at work (which is exactly what I got them for).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375814097.920374.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.