What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Lou Rodriguez Connecticut Panatela. Sweet vanilla and nougat with a light coffee base. Perfect with coffee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I finally feel good enough to get out on the porch an smoke a cigar, it's really warm out so I'm not sure how long im gonna be able to sit out here before I start overheating( damn pain pills give me hot flashes) so I grabbed a VUDU, first one of these, grabbed a ten pack off the monster for pretty cheap, so we'll see.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm smoking more JD Howards tonight! I can't get enough of these things. Tons of flavors I love coming from the Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper. I want to smoke a few more before I get too carried away with my impressions, but the 2 I had were fantastic.
Had my 1st and 2nd JD Howard tonight...loved 'em

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Smoking Jacket favoritos after lunch
What do you think of it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
It was really nice. Great flavor, solid medium strength with a little peppery spice in the beginning. You can definitely tell it was in the Kelner family.. Mine was a little loose on the draw (very close to a wind tunnel) so i had to sip on it so it didn't get bitter. Its worth trying for sure..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How was it? I've been curious about these.
Eh, it's a medium/full bodied smoke, good draw, decent burn, needed some touch ups and relights, but overall it did what it was supposed to do. No real flavor change, it was a single note the whole way through, it wasn't a bad note either, more of a yard gar for me. For the price it's a decent smoke that I'd keep on hand to either hand out to non smokers that want to chew on a gar, or for romping around the yard.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Busted out one of the big guns for Fuente Friday...Don Carlos Lancero, my first and WOW it is NOT dissapointing! Started off creamy with a sweet bread taste, then added in a little spice like nutmeg and cinnamon, and now becoming nutty with a hint of cedar and still creamy and slightly sweet...only about half way through and so far this is one of the best cigars I've smoked in a while! Perfect draw and burn so far. I believe this one has a few years on it and was not one of the newer a la 13s recently released. What a treat so far!

uploadfromtaptalk1376094095491.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1376094111131.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.