What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a Gurkha Beauty. First Gurkha I've had, wanted a light smoke since it's hot and I am exhausted. It's not bad, decent mild stick. Seems I finally got the slow puff rhythm down, haven't had to relight and the burn is still even. Seems pretty loose though, have had to ash more than usual.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
just finished making (and devouring) a huge breakfast for and with the lady, and making time for, i think, my first johnny-o, a double robo from '13 which someone was kind enough to toss into the lotto pile:

rich and mellow, with maybe some mandarin and vanilla in there, and i'm only 1/3 in. i am VERY OK to be with this stick for a while. with thanks.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
just finished making (and devouring) a huge breakfast for and with the lady, and making time for, i think, my first johnny-o, a double robo from '13 which someone was kind enough to toss into the lotto pile:

rich and mellow, with maybe some mandarin and vanilla in there, and i'm only 1/3 in. i am VERY OK to be with this stick for a while. with thanks.
Breakfast?!?!?!

Night Nurse?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Breakfast?!?!?!

Night Nurse?
no, dude, just promised my wife a good fry up; all the breakfasty goodies for dinner, meat (goetta, which is a cincy version of scrapple?), hash browns, eggs (whites, omletted, to make it a tad less guilty), fresh fruit and good bread.

as for "night nurse", i am not entirely clear? but i think it gives me something to try to convince the missus on tonight. o)

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Breakfast?!?!?!

Night Nurse?
no, dude, just promised my wife a good fry up; all the breakfasty goodies for dinner, meat (goetta, which is a cincy version of scrapple?), hash browns, eggs (whites, omletted, to make it a tad less guilty), fresh fruit and good bread.

as for "night nurse", i am not entirely clear? but i think it gives me something to try to convince the missus on tonight. o)
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha. I just meant is she a nurse that works nights. Hence why she would just be waking up! Haha. Good luck though ;)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Johnny-O Lance

A DE Toro labeled Pilon #29, given to me by the Chief of the Broadleafs at the RMCF last summer, it tastes like a really great version of the MUWAT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.