What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Starting the night with a Casa Fuente
That a standard casa or series 5?

What you think I smoked one fresh and was damn impressed.
Standard but I was damn impressed as well. Picked up a box of these and a box of lanceros last week at Fuentefest or whatever it was called at Holts. I'll let you know about the lancero when I smoke one

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20131005_190129.jpg
Smoked a Cu-Avana Punisher...first third was extremly pepperly like buffalo wings on my mouth and lips...then rest of cigar was nice and full body with earthy and some sweet notes but still with pepper....great cigar experience and would definitely smoke again

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
It was really good. I found that it wanted to go out through the whole thing. It never did, but you know how you have to puff,puff, puff every time to keep it going? Thats what I had. I'll try dry boxing the next one and see how it goes. Also, it's not sharp like a petite lance ROTT which I love, but to be expected with the age on those beauties. Still had a nice black flavor for sure, but without the peaks that a more fresh one would have. That being said, it has a profile unique in its own. Plus, I never tried a fresh Tubo, so I only have the PL and CG to compare to.
Thanks again dude, still blows me away the generosity that you showed with that one.

KK33

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ratzilla, must be at it's peak I think, awesome to a 1" nub. JD mentioned all of them were rolled on the same day, if you're holding onto some, smoke one soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.