What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
A Hirsh Y Garcia. Hand rolled by Don Pepin Garcia in the lounge at Cigar King in 2006 for Cigar King. BrandonP reccomend this to me. I am excited to smoke it. Its a 7x42

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dave, travel safe, bud! o)

as for me rocking an oliva Vmad '12 while doing a mammoth clean-up (we're halloween people, we do a "fall cleaning"). plus side, just set a precedent for smoking indoors with the wifey. win!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

as for me rocking an oliva Vmad '12 while doing a mammoth clean-up (we're halloween people, we do a "fall cleaning"). plus side, just set a precedent for smoking indoors with the wifey. win!

Remember to take so time for yourself too bro. You're on vacation!

KK33

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
On layover currently lol...

Wont be vacationing again until june 2014... This trip is going to be 16 hour work days for the next 10 days straight im afraid...

Gotta do somethin to pay the bills though :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Heading for Chicago to watch MNF with Jfire and the boys. Staring the long drive with a Quesada Espana robusto

Sent from my iPhone 5 using that Tapatalk thingy

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

Remember to take so time for yourself too bro. You're on vacation!

KK33
"PLUS SIDE, SET A PRECEDENT FOR SMOKING INDOORS WITH THE WIFEY. WIN!" sounds like doing something for myself, right? she has already started talking air purifiers, so this battle is won. o)

also, in to a pinar del rio AFR75. bastard is BIG, monster big (BHK big, actually), but so far so good for something gifted to me.

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Papas Fritas while waiting to pick up my girl at the train station. Amazing how this one was so flavorful as the first 2 I have had and the one I had last Friday was just hard pepper all the way through. I love these things when they are on point and go through the flavor changes. I hope the other one from the "pepper" tin isnt just all pepper again.

Tonights started with pepper and wood and ended with creamy, coffee, tobacco, and a very slight sweet. Tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.