What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
it is a damn shame i let this get so banged up in my travel case that I had to cut the entire shoulder off (the shuffle of the party, i guess), but DAMN what a smoke! major thanks. o)

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I just said fuck it, I'm gonna buy this and smoke it lol

I'm curious how it was too

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
It wasn't the best imo. Didn't do anything for me. Id take a regular opus all day over that one. The toro wasn't like the Lancero, it was better imo.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LFD Double Ligero Rothchild Dark Natural, super good stick, 2 bucks more than Dion's and definitely worth it.

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My first Liga Undercrowne.

Note to self: When smoking a delicious stronger side Nicaraguan smoke. Make sure I am on a full stomach. The smoke was delicious but being on a almost empty stomach and buying the Belicioso size was not the smartest as my body doesn't react well to overdose on Nicotine (when I smoked cigs while drinking if I smoked more than one in any hour and a half period I would get nausea).

This cigar was very flavorful and lots of smoke. I liked it but could not bring myself to nub it. Next I will get a smaller size. Ill save the Belicioso for Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.