What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
With thanks to problemsolverjc. I just bought some sticks but I keep getting bombed by people and I can't help but smoke what I get bombed with lol. I always seem to have never tried them. So far this stick is just natural sweetness and cream. Very good.
Glad you liked it. It is exclusive to Famous, but if you need a few more I've got a few boxes!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Picked up some Schizo's heard it was a solid everyday smoke I need one because I smoke to much of my premiums

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
What did you think?
Not at all bad got kinda bitter in the last 3rd but for less than 2 bucks a stick well worth the money

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Picked up some Schizo's heard it was a solid everyday smoke I need one because I smoke to much of my premiums

What did you think?
Not at all bad got kinda bitter in the last 3rd but for less than 2 bucks a stick well worth the money

So far for me the sixty is the only vitola that has a consistent good flavor. But I love these as my yardgar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Got this from a special BOTL turns out is wrapped in a nude poster. Meow!!!

Now I just have to grow the balls to smoke it. Smells infused with something familier...

Status
Not open for further replies.