Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Victor Sinclair - double Maduro.

Hey Rupe, don't see many VS on here. How did you like? Friend wants to buy some and asked me about them but I couldn't give an answer.
When I first started smoking seriously a couple of years ago I bought a bunch of the VS sampler packs, thinking that I was getting a good deal. As my palate developed I realized that they weren't such a great deal though. Out of all the various ones I got in the sampler packs, this was the only one that I really liked. They're kind of hard to find though. Last time that I bought them, Thompsons was the only place that had them.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Victor Sinclair - double Maduro.

Hey Rupe, don't see many VS on here. How did you like? Friend wants to buy some and asked me about them but I couldn't give an answer.
When I first started smoking seriously a couple of years ago I bought a bunch of the VS sampler packs, thinking that I was getting a good deal. As my palate developed I realized that they weren't such a great deal though. Out of all the various ones I got in the sampler packs, this was the only one that I really liked. They're kind of hard to find though. Last time that I bought them, Thompsons was the only place that had them.
Ok.. Thanks, I'll let my friend know. I had a feeling about that.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
rocked out a little vault red this moring, tasty little bastard. o)
(no pics, too early)

also, a SEXY little LFD cam cab (lons?) from max after a LONG day yesterday. it tasted like a feral hemmingway, and was glorious. with thanks, yo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.