What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Romeo Y Julieta 1875. Not horrible. I got a nutty flavor from it?(my palette is young and little experienced so I may be wrong)
For what I paid, I can't complain.
I freaking love Cheerwine. Miss NC a lot up here in DC.
The stuff is amazing! Had my grandma send it to me from Virginia to Florida prior to moving to TN.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
All these Liga pics are making me want to buy a few!! How strong are they? I'm a big baby.
Definitely full flavor maybe start with a dirty rat
Thanks man
Or a Papas Fritas. I have had a few cigars kick me in the nausea inducer looking at some of the stuff these guys smoke. Tolerance is beginning to build though.

On topic though I had a great little cigar today that was sent to me in my newbie sampler and I have no idea what it is. Just had some illegible signature on the band.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
All these Liga pics are making me want to buy a few!! How strong are they? I'm a big baby.
Thanks man
Or a Papas Fritas. I have had a few cigars kick me in the nausea inducer looking at some of the stuff these guys smoke. Tolerance is beginning to build though.

On topic though I had a great little cigar today that was sent to me in my newbie sampler and I have no idea what it is. Just had some illegible signature on the band.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot! For sure! Hopefully I'll build up tolerance soon.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Thanks man

Post a pic, maybe someone will be able to help identify it.

-KK33-

Status
Not open for further replies.