What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wish me luck, brothers. Just got my SAT scores back and waiting on a letter from the University of Florida. Fingers crossed. If I get the letter then I'll be smoking the best thing in my humi.
As a graduate of UF, I wish you luck. Its a blast! Make sure to take in several football games at the "Swamp" and explore Gainesville...there's a lot there to do. Watch out for the alligators! (in every body of water)

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Last night's pairing. The wife was out of town and the kiddo was in bed early. So I decided to break these out an give them my undivided attention. Somewhat bitter sweet because it will be difficult to get either of these again. But that's half the fun of it, right? The Ovila Barrel Aged Dubbel I've been saving since I went up to visit my father last spring and the DE BOTL was gifted to me by BradMc. Both were fantastic and paired really well together. Brad, thank you for sharing this fine cigar with me. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

snuck out to pack a couple boxes, burned my first revelation. nice use of sumatran, and i am looking forward to revisiting this. but it ain't replacing my magR44s any time soon. o)

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
O p u s X with some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee. Thank Cigar Benz Daddy.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
How was it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Very Niiiiice. Paired well with the Jamaican Blue Mountain. Definitely a vitamin N kick. Only had an Atkins bar to eat and went to my head a little

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Was about to light one up; used to be my go too morning CC for price and size (when I had time) from 11' seeing if its still as good. See the Rob is lighting one up too; love to compare thoughts after brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.