What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

First one. Not bad. I got 4 more. I'll do a review at some point.
I've gotten lots of emails with amazing deals on these. I just figured they were a disappointment bc they're fairly cheep. There I go thinkin again.
It's actually pretty decent. Not amazing. But a good smoke. I got a good deal on a fiver plus had a couple already. I like them for days like today when I just want to smoke a lot but don't want to tap the good stuff.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Can't smoke today because it's 10 degrees F outside...I should begin to think about buildng a pole barn with a heated lounge.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
this guy tonight while catching up on laundry, courtesy of cityblock:

thanks, austin, very laid back smoke that is still very rich. old world, if you will (i kinda hate "cubanesque", but it is). tasty little bastard. o)

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Earlier today was a Plasencia Sonador Grand Toro

Decent taste but this particular stick really burned unevenly. I have a bunch more and I am actually looking forward to seeing how they mature after a couple of months in the humi.

PGST.JPG

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
View attachment 38132gonna still give this Undercrown a go even with the cracked wrapper
gonna bet you that bitch will still burn like a champ for you! it must be their bunching and binding methods, but i have had some seriously FUBAR liga-family smokes (like dropped and jostled, not DE's fault), that has always burned razor even and steady. undercrown included.

good luck with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.