What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man you guys are makin me drool. my wife is in the hospital so its just me and the kids but tomarrow morning once they get on the bus its on
Hope it's not serious bro
no shes having some med adjustments done and they want to monitor her. i got 3 boys so it can be hell but hopefully shell be back monday. when they go to school its me time lol

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
And by "difference" I mean the unicorn tears DE puts in there are starting to really come through.
I really didn't like these at first. They were like whatever to me. Now? I'd smoke them every day if I had more of them lol. Rest did amazing things for them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And by "difference" I mean the unicorn tears DE puts in there are starting to really come through.
I really didn't like these at first. They were like whatever to me. Now? I'd smoke them every day if I had more of them lol. Rest did amazing things for them.
I agree, rest was a good thing. I like them for what they are, which is a cheaper end DE. I like these more than MUWAT which is comparable imo.

Maybe that's bc its just something new, maybe it will wear off but for now, I will enjoy the few I have left from the first big shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.