What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's been a long time since I've said this, and I never thought I would say it again. But I'm about to smoke a Gurkha. Lol. Thanks Chris!
I actually have wanted to try this for a while!

It's not that I think all Gurkhas are bad. I just usually don't think they are as good as their price so I avoid them now.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It's been a long time since I've said this, and I never thought I would say it again. But I'm about to smoke a Gurkha. Lol. Thanks Chris!

It's not that I think all Gurkhas are bad. I just usually don't think they are as good as their price so I avoid them now.
Lol so how is it?

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Lol so how is it?
Still smoking it. Only about 1/4 an inch in. But so far it's pretty good.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0

This might be the only Gurkha that's actually interested me in forever. Let me know what you think.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

This might be the only Gurkha that's actually interested me in forever. Let me know what you think.
I was the same way lol. I love that shape. I've been trying to find more cigars around this size. So far it's a bitter coffee taste on the lips. The draw is more of a dark chocolate and oily coffee with some earthiness.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

I smoked a lot of it

First third was good. Chocolate and coffee and earth. Then rest tasted super earthy. Like dirt and coffee. Lol. Not unbearable and not even really that bad. But not something id buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.