What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
To recap on the DPG Blue lancero I smoked yesterday.... Wayyyy too powerful for me. The flavor was there and I wish I could have continued smoking it. The burn and draw weren't great but I'm blaming the B&M's humidor.
Lancero: coolest vitola I've ever smoked, really interesting. Must get more(mild though! Lmao).

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hahaha I havent smoked my DPG blue lancero yet but my B&M guy told me it was powerful when I bought it. He recommended rest time of about 8 months to a year longer for it to be on the lower side of powerful haha

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To recap on the DPG Blue lancero I smoked yesterday.... Wayyyy too powerful for me. The flavor was there and I wish I could have continued smoking it. The burn and draw weren't great but I'm blaming the B&M's humidor.
Lancero: coolest vitola I've ever smoked, really interesting. Must get more(mild though! Lmao).
I loved that stick, but I agree that it's a serious kick in the teeth. Made sure I had a BIG meal before I lit it up, still barely made it through.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Couldnt wait any longer. Having my first Man O War thanks to Mojo! Loving it. Dont know why I never bought sooner. This figurado is huge! I dont see many people smoking AJ Fernandez.

Status
Not open for further replies.