What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of the things I have learned this month, lanceros don't hold an ash worth a shit, same as a cigarette.

Droppin knowledge. You're welcome. I haven't learned anything.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
DPC JJ Lancero
View attachment 39620
With thx to JDog
I bet that is yummy
Damn rights! It started off a little tight, but is burning perfect right now. The age on this has done it very well.

How does the JJ stack up with other pepins. I've never tried it and I'm a big pepin fan, like everyone else I guess. Just never got around to the JJ... Am I missing out on something?
I love them especially the JJ Maduro. Now im also talking about the old style. The writing on the bands is not cursive like it is now. I believe its a dif blend

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
DPC JJ Lancero
View attachment 39620
With thx to JDog
I bet that is yummy
Damn rights! It started off a little tight, but is burning perfect right now. The age on this has done it very well.

How does the JJ stack up with other pepins. I've never tried it and I'm a big pepin fan, like everyone else I guess. Just never got around to the JJ... Am I missing out on something?
If I can still get my hands on them ill send you one. You'll see they are great

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
DPC JJ Lancero
View attachment 39620
With thx to JDog
I bet that is yummy

If I can still get my hands on them ill send you one. You'll see they are great
Sent one to Britt and he thanked me multiple times. I have one more sitting in my humi. Might buy a few more at my B&M

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
DPC JJ Lancero
View attachment 39620
With thx to JDog
I bet that is yummy

I love them especially the JJ Maduro. Now im also talking about the old style. The writing on the bands is not cursive like it is now. I believe its a dif blend
I knew they were pretty popular before my smoking hiatus a few years back. I was so hung up on the blues that I didn't care to try many of the others. Still love the blue label.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I found the both JJ and Maduro JJ ended very spicy with various highs and lows throughout the whole cigar. Very flavorful through the middle as well. The blues are a great stick too. This was out of a Lancero sampler from 06 so it has had some time but definitely kept the Pepin spice through age.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nice little haul today!
That humi looks way too empty. Need your addy.
Pm sent but you don't have to do that brother.
Toss it my way too

You're lacking on smokes. And I don't see any of my favorites in there
Pm sent but you guy's don't need to do this but it's much appreciated.
PM me your addy as well!
Pm sent I guess I'll go and reinforce my mail box now thanks brothers. You guy's really don't need to do this.
PM it to me as well please.
Pm sent you guy's are to kind.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Nice little haul today!
That humi looks way too empty. Need your addy.
Pm sent but you don't have to do that brother.
Toss it my way too

You're lacking on smokes. And I don't see any of my favorites in there
Pm sent but you guy's don't need to do this but it's much appreciated.
PM me your addy as well!
Pm sent I guess I'll go and reinforce my mail box now thanks brothers. You guy's really don't need to do this.
PM it to me as well please.
Pm sent you guy's are to kind.
Nice. Looks like you are being taken care of

Status
Not open for further replies.