What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
had a nirvana last night, and it was just meh. kinda sad, it even had some liga undertones, i could tell where the binder and filler came from, but the cameroon wrapper just didn't work for me on this. it's worth trying, but i am pretty sure they are not for me.
Thanks for the info, unfortunately that kind of confirmed my suspicions. I'm still going to try one if I happen to see them, but I'm definitely not hunting for any.
dude, try them! it IS an interesting take on cammy, and imma try them again, but it just didn't sing for me. also, not every blend will work for every person. just not for me, really.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got my first cbid order ever in today.

Enjoying a papas fritas cuz I wanted a quick smoke. Aaaaaaaand cuz it's what I wanted from the whole lot anyway haha.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
vega fina sumum '12:

actually damn decent, but the '10 version was better. if the one they are releasing as a full line truly carries over from the '10, altadis just may have a cigar i buy on the regular. who knew?

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Trying this. This evening seen a bunch if mixed reviews on them

One of my favorites. How do you like it?
I'm about half way through it and really like it, the smoke is thick and creamy with hints of spice and thanks to Clint's post, I couldn't figure out the spice till I read it and its Definitely Ginger

Also think this one is well aged it came from Shadowcam

Status
Not open for further replies.