What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Seleccion Limitada Capa Especial. Damn fine!
View attachment 40313
-KK33-
These new or something? In the last two days I've seen these on here and other sites... (all of a sudden)
Search half wheel for these. Gives a good story. A good bro on here sold a few fivers a couple months back. They are from 2011-12 I believe. If you like the NHC Lonsdale, you'd dig these as they have the Sumatra wrapper on them. Good smoke.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Seleccion Limitada Capa Especial. Damn fine!
View attachment 40313
-KK33-
These new or something? In the last two days I've seen these on here and other sites... (all of a sudden)
Search half wheel for these. Gives a good story. A good bro on here sold a few fivers a couple months back. They are from 2011-12 I believe. If you like the NHC Lonsdale, you'd dig these as they have the Sumatra wrapper on them. Good smoke.
Thanks Doug! I'll Check them out!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nothing now was about to light up and my daughter comes running in blood everywhere slipped and fell on the ice now I'm in the emergency room with a 8 year old 😭
Goodness I hope she's ok!!!
Nothing now was about to light up and my daughter comes running in blood everywhere slipped and fell on the ice now I'm in the emergency room with a 8 year old 😭
I second that!!! Hope she's ok
She's gonna need a few stitches. but it breaks my heart to see her in pain and nothing I can do about it. Thanks brothers

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I second that!!! Hope she's ok
She's gonna need a few stitches. but it breaks my heart to see her in pain and nothing I can do about it. Thanks brothers
I feel for you man. I have a 5yr old daughter of my own. Hope she gets well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.