Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

My favorite Lancero. There I said it...
Big statement from you Dougie! Is it just me, or is that stick old? The band looks vintage.
It is probably from 2010 I'm guessing. The LADC EE/SC Lancero Sampler box of 10 haven't been made for awhile now and are difficult to find online anymore. While we were at TG in MSP for a herf, I noticed a box of singles if these beauties. Some with and some without the second EE band. As this one had the EE band, it is a little newer. They added the second EE band in late 2009 early 2010 from what I can tell. I was fortunate enough to snag a couple of those as well. TG separated the samplers into singles and I was a happy guy during my last couple visits there. This is my new quest, to find gold like this in unsuspecting places. Please let me know if y'all know of any where else these exist in singles. If you weren't looking for them, you never know... Funny thing is, this obsession for these cigars I have started from a Blind Trade I did with WB last spring where he sent me the sampler box of ten. The San Cristobal that accompanies these is an okay cigar as well, but IMO not as good.

Also, you had mentioned about the band looking vintage. I believe the basis on the band's design was based on the old Cuban version, but I can't be certain of this just because I read it on the inter web.

Thx..
Doug

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
So I have been dying to try anything from La Sirena.. We'll rick bombed me the other day and it had this beauty in the bunch

Thanks a bunch Rick great smoke!!!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I've been searching for those ladc ee lanceros since you told me about them in chat Doug.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.