What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So I'm cleaning the grill after eating kebabs with my fiancé and soon-to-be mother in law, thinking on which holiday cigar to smoke. I brought some nice sticks, but thought "nah, I'll smoke a La Duena Petit Lancero. I should save the nice stuff for later." All of a sudden, I hear tires squealing. Look up. A minivan on the road behind the house starts swerving back and forth, before slamming into a ditch and some trees. I yell inside to call 911, and sprint down the stairs, hop the fence, to get to the crash. Only one person in the car, driver was okay besides some cuts, bangs, and scrapes (thank God.) Run back to the house for towels to help with the bleeding, then back down to give to this lady. Shortly after, EMS arrives. Talked with a few folks and the police, then came back to the house. Fiancé and mom finish cleaning and decide to go to Dairy Queen.

Fuck it, I'm smoking the Padron.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
So I'm cleaning the grill after eating kebabs with my fiancé and soon-to-be mother in law, thinking on which holiday cigar to smoke. I brought some nice sticks, but thought "nah, I'll smoke a La Duena Petit Lancero. I should save the nice stuff for later." All of a sudden, I hear tires squealing. Look up. A minivan on the road behind the house starts swerving back and forth, before slamming into a ditch and some trees. I yell inside to call 911, and sprint down the stairs, hop the fence, to get to the crash. Only one person in the car, driver was okay besides some cuts, bangs, and scrapes (thank God.) Run back to the house for towels to help with the bleeding, then back down to give to this lady. Shortly after, EMS arrives. Talked with a few folks and the police, then came back to the house. Fiancé and mom finish cleaning and decide to go to Dairy Queen.

Fuck it, I'm smoking the Padron.
Damn that's crazy! Life's short might as well smoke the good shit. Good job on the quick response dude.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
How are those?
If you were referring to me, I thought it was good. Expecting a wonky burn, but the connie wrapper is over the darker one so perfect burn, slow one too. thanks again heath
I was. Been looking for some but can't pull the trigger on a box.
Have you had the regular dog walkers? I get what you mean, they're not 5 to 6 bucks good especially with all the other sticks in that range

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
How are those?
If you were referring to me, I thought it was good. Expecting a wonky burn, but the connie wrapper is over the darker one so perfect burn, slow one too. thanks again heath
Have you had the regular dog walkers? I get what you mean, they're not 5 to 6 bucks good especially with all the other sticks in that range
I have. Love them and the londres as well.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
How are those?
I have. Love them and the londres as well.
I'll look into the londres. That one and 2 regular dog walkers is my only experience with the brand

Status
Not open for further replies.