What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Cromagnon Knuckledragger with seven months rest in the humidor. Yummy...

I have one in the humidor that I picked up last week that I am dying to try. Is this one I should let rest a while before trying? I was thinking of ashing it tonight, but I also have an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon that has been sitting in the humi since '05 that I forgot about and recently found again that I am curious to see what time has done to it.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Caldwell Eastern Standard Cream Crush. View attachment 41813
You people and your Caldwells. How was it? Still searching B&M for them. Do they have a web site yet all I find is Facebook and no dealer listing.
Tower Pipes and Cigars in Sacramento. ..they have an online store. http://towercigars.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=224
I'm sure Mark could put together a nice sampler for you.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Caldwell Eastern Standard Cream Crush. View attachment 41813
You people and your Caldwells. How was it? Still searching B&M for them. Do they have a web site yet all I find is Facebook and no dealer listing.
Tower Pipes and Cigars in Sacramento. ..they have an online store. http://towercigars.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=224
Thanks just can't buy a full box at this time 😠

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

I have one in the humidor that I picked up last week that I am dying to try. Is this one I should let rest a while before trying? I was thinking of ashing it tonight, but I also have an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon that has been sitting in the humi since '05 that I forgot about and recently found again that I am curious to see what time has done to it.
Ash the Knuckledragger brother you won't regret it.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

2.5hours and counting till end of my shift and I will. Now to decide if I'm gonna drink some Bulleit Rye with it or raid the beer fridge.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

2.5hours and counting till end of my shift and I will. Now to decide if I'm gonna drink some Bulleit Rye with it or raid the beer fridge.
Im with ya on the beer note only because I don't have any bullet rye 😟

Status
Not open for further replies.