What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I really want to try one of those. I'm a big Undercrown fan.
I hooked a guy we were golfing with on under crown the other day. He got matched up with us since he was solo and we were twosome. Asked if he could buy a cigar from me...uh no, here's an under crown:)
Couple holes later he's asking what it is and where to buy lol

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Had it on the drive home from work yesterday and wasn't impressed she seemed flat and pretty bland. I hope it was a one off cause I've enjoyed all of DE's stuff this was only my second dirty rat so we will see.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I hooked a guy we were golfing with on under crown the other day. He got matched up with us since he was solo and we were twosome. Asked if he could buy a cigar from me...uh no, here's an under crown:)
Hopefully you also gave him the info for this forum so he can side down the same slippery slope we're on. LOL

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Hopefully you also gave him the info for this forum so he can side down the same slippery slope we're on. LOL
Of course I did :) I was smoking a botl stick and that the topic worked in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.