What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Big payback Chavala 5x50. I'm a room 101 fan so had to try this. For a budget stick I thought it was good. I'd say it's med/full strength cigar with bold flavors of spice, earth, and wood maybe a touch of chocolate? Construction and draw are good although the burn wasn't for me on this one. Personally I'd rather smoke a smaller RG for the same price like the Benaventura and I'm a 101 whore lol. Don't take my flavor profiling for much as I'm just learning that stuff.
Thanks wicket you da man brother.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Earlier today at the pool, it was my first Crowned Heads stick thanks to Reidmorebooks. It will certainly not be my last! Great cigar, I really enjoyed it with my Nalgene of Cuba Libre! You can see my wife in the background reading.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Pardon my noobishness, but what is that?
dude, you don't know if you don't ask, right? it was an illusione singulare, and I SWEAR the pic looked cleaner when i took it. not sure which, but i think it was the OR, and not the rose croix? one of the mad bastards at the TN herf basically stuck it in my hand and told me to deal (there was a LOT of that going on, go fig), and with the way my day was going, i needed something beautiful.

with the way my day went, i needed something not subtle. just rolled home after burning this in my office for an hour, gonna nub it and binge on the latest dresden files:

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.