What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Fuck today. 1500 in car repairs I can't afford right now? Man I have no idea what I'm gonna do right now. Walked out to a small little lake to forget about it for a while. Thanks for the smoke shawn
sorry to hear the bad luck brother. may I ask why CV joints are $1500 though or is that a shops price
turned out to be more than that. The whole passenger side suspension is crapping out.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Fuck today. 1500 in car repairs I can't afford right now? Man I have no idea what I'm gonna do right now. Walked out to a small little lake to forget about it for a while. Thanks for the smoke shawn
sorry to hear the bad luck brother. may I ask why CV joints are $1500 though or is that a shops price
turned out to be more than that. The whole passenger side suspension is crapping out.
dammit that blows man. is it something you can do yourself to save money? I hate working on my vehicles but it saves me a ton of money.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
My first 601, a la bomba, with thanks to skully I think. First stick in at least three weeks. Starting out perty good
One demensional but good. Very leathery if you dig that. I'm trying out the paleo diet and have to switch from bourbon to rum for a month. Shellback rum= fantastic! For anyone who cares. Cheap-ish and great

Status
Not open for further replies.