What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pepin JJ, original release stick according to shop owner. Box stamp stated 2010. Nubbed this one, fingers are burned lol

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
breakfast smoke thanks to Jim. This is the one I've disliked the most, if I has a really weird taste to it. Best way to describe it is that it would taste like how potpourri that's losing it's aroma would taste like.
could have had some interesting smokes had you come to the airport yesterday :)
I've never had any interesting smokes, what kind are they? Maybe I'll get to try them someday. (Not bomb fishing ;))

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
breakfast smoke thanks to Jim. This is the one I've disliked the most, if I has a really weird taste to it. Best way to describe it is that it would taste like how potpourri that's losing it's aroma would taste like.
I've never had any interesting smokes, what kind are they? Maybe I'll get to try them someday. (Not bomb fishing ;))
Lol snooze and lose. you made me smack matt twice as hard so all is good. there was a tat that was going to come your way so you'll have to ask him how it was :)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Lol snooze and lose. you made me smack matt twice as hard so all is good. there was a tat that was going to come your way so you'll have to ask him how it was :)
He needs them more than me, cooking up all that meth can be very stressful. I could just send yours through the mail anyway

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
He needs them more than me, cooking up all that meth can be very stressful. I could just send yours through the mail anyway
send them to Matt. I'm moving. if you get my new addy in Detroit on evergreen street feel free to send there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.