What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked the La Riqueza Lance out of the Tat Lance Sampler today, paired with a homemade chai tea.

It wasn't a disappointment, as I had no expectations, but the smoke was kind of bland. The was no depth to the flavor a bit of dry earthiness and a hit of spice now and again, but nothing to write home about. It did burn well, and put off a fair amount of smoke.

Anyone else smoke theirs yet?

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Smoked the La Riqueza Lance out of the Tat Lance Sampler today, paired with a homemade chai tea.

It wasn't a disappointment, as I had no expectations, but the smoke was kind of bland. The was no depth to the flavor a bit of dry earthiness and a hit of spice now and again, but nothing to write home about. It did burn well, and put off a fair amount of smoke.

Anyone else smoke theirs yet?
I went strait for the Fausto, mmm.
The rebate banded (can't remember the blend name) was really good too!

LA Ricky isn't my favorite tat blend anyway, I'm sure I'll get around to it.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
La Dueña from My Father Cigars.
Seen a few of these being smoked lately. Tried one earlier this year then bought a fiver. Just had the first one of the fiver over the weekend with about 4 months on rest. Wasn't as impressed as I remember. 1st inch was a firkin pepper bomb. Middle 1/3 was decent then got spicy again and had some burn issues where the wrapper overlapped itself. It new what I was thinking and extinguished itself as I was about to put it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.