What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
your recommendation on the writing utensil, IIRC...

also, nothing for firing one up at work? not so much as a "hell yeah" for the abuse of power? o(
I suppose I didnt realize that was an abuse of power... since I fire one up at work almost every day :)

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

I've decided to smoke all the things I was waiting to smoke for a special occasion that may never come, because you literally never know when your number is up. Tat belle encre w/ thanks to hogfarmer.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

I've decided to smoke all the things I was waiting to smoke for a special occasion that may never come, because you literally never know when your number is up. Tat belle encre w/ thanks to hogfarmer.
This is a great idea for 2 reasons...1 you smoke your best stuff...and 2. Just makes you buy more "best stuff"! Sure save a couple for a special occasion...but let's be honest with ourselves, how many special occasions are we really gonna have!!! Good cigars are made to be smoked!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0

This is a great idea for 2 reasons...1 you smoke your best stuff...and 2. Just makes you buy more "best stuff"! Sure save a couple for a special occasion...but let's be honest with ourselves, how many special occasions are we really gonna have!!! Good cigars are made to be smoked!
Well said. A good day is definitely special occasion enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.