What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Starting the day the right way. Also having my first cup of coffee in about a year. Love the boldness, but doesn't compare to my tea
LP and coffee, may have to try that.

Starting my day with a CroMag and a monster while watching the monsters play.
I'm glad to see you stepping up your game sweetheart

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Starting the day the right way. Also having my first cup of coffee in about a year. Love the boldness, but doesn't compare to my tea
LP and coffee, may have to try that.

Starting my day with a CroMag and a monster while watching the monsters play.
I'm glad to see you stepping up your game sweetheart
Just because I can't afford the high priced hooker, doesn't mean I don't enjoy them.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
last night, for fuente friday with my nerds, an 858 maddie and a casa cuba corona right off the truck, and a GoF carlito church that i have been afraid to burn for a while. all of them on point, and all of them with thanks:

also got my guys to take a couple sticks off me, just to expand their horizons a little: asylum core 44x4, JDH CG, 7th reserva, buenaventura 550, and fuente magR. all thoroughly enjoyed on a six top table of good guys, at a good game, with way too much trash talk. o)

solid evening, all told.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
finally getting up the courage to spark a CC gifted to me by a BOTL from another place before i found you guys. A Bolivar Royal corona tubo. No idea on the code.IMG_20140802_143818_632.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.