Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
spent the last two hours reorganizing my garage with this little beauty:

no idea which (viaje gives me headaches trying to track) but it was damn decent, and a great fit for right now. with thanks to regener8r from about a year ago.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
View attachment 44020
Figured I'd get in on this "Short Run Sunday"
What's your thoughts Tony?
I get what everybody is saying it does have a Cuban feel construction is flawless. I didn't get all this when I first tried it. Ive sent a few out hope they enjoy them as much as I'm enjoying it
So amused that so many people decided to spark these up today! I wish "Short Run Sunday" could be a thing.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
My first a. Fuente thanks to @stogieninja. This stick barely give out any smoke at rest but stays lit. It is awesome and taste great. Its a don carlos no.4

Look at the ash on this beauty!

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Jumping on the bandwagon with thanks to SDShark. I'm kinda upset at myself for lighting this one up because I don't have any more and so far it is really damn good.
View attachment 44015
Smoke em if you got em. Hope you like as much as I did.
Too true brother. I'm about a half inch in so far and am blown away. Not the normal profile I go for, but this is excellent and something I need to keep around for a change of pace
agreed, i only had one as well and will be seeking more asap. i have confirmed all EPC sticks age WONDERFULLY. I need to find more once i get my drawer situation taken care of.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'll play, short run Sunday thanks to Tony Rome while I put in some work

Oddly enough, my first epc
How'd you like it
Solid stick. Interesting flavors. I wouldn't say cubanesque, and to be honest I don't really know what that's supposed to mean anyways(can't we just let Cubans be Cubans?).

I'm finishing up now and it really got to it's pinnacle in the final third. Going to burn my fingers with this

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I said it was cubanesque and I damn well meant it. ;)

I know it's not a fair comparison, but it was a very nice cigar fwiw. It sure was a good day for these. I wonder if the guys at Federal are wondering what's up yet...? Lol

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I said it was cubanesque and I damn well meant it. ;)

I know it's not a fair comparison, but it was a very nice cigar fwiw. It sure was a good day for these. I wonder if the guys at Federal are wondering what's up yet...? Lol
Hahaha wasn't judging anyone, just that the term confused me.

I find it better going in to hold it to it's own standard rather than wanting it to be cc like, or esque :)

Really nice stick, burned perfect and had great smoke production. Never harsh and changed flavors a but throughout. Doesn't bother me that I have another!

Status
Not open for further replies.