What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
With thanks for the drive to the tattoo shop.
Whatcha gettin done? And nice choice on the stick!
Filling in on the sleeve, my artist and I have a great thing going. For what I'm paying, she fits me in when she can and does an hour, or two, or however many she feels like putting in that day, and I get a great deal! We've been working on my sleeve now for about a year and a half.

For the ride home.
Two great smokes!! Which Aquatine was that?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Filling in on the sleeve, my artist and I have a great thing going. For what I'm paying, she fits me in when she can and does an hour, or two, or however many she feels like putting in that day, and I get a great deal! We've been working on my sleeve now for about a year and a half.

For the ride home.
There is more than one?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

For the ride home.
There is more than one?
Oh buddy, that's the kinda stuff that gets people smacked around for saying. There are quite a few in the Aquitaine line. Looks like that was a Knuckle Dragger

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

For the ride home.
There is more than one?
Oh buddy, that's the kinda stuff that gets people smacked around for saying. There are quite a few in the Aquitaine line. Looks like that was a Knuckle Dragger
they have the same sticks in the Aquitaine line as they do for Cromagnon. I recommend a cometh sampler of each to get you started. Take 1 of each of those and cal me in the morning:)

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

For the ride home.
There is more than one?

There is more than one?
The vitola/parejo.

Would be interested in seeing your ink too.
My wife has those pictures on her phone, or on the computer, dunno, but, once she tells me where they are, or, take more and I'll post a new thread...

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

For the ride home.
There is more than one?

There is more than one?
The vitola/parejo.

Would be interested in seeing your ink too.
My wife has those pictures on her phone, or on the computer, dunno, but, once she tells me where they are, or, take more and I'll post a new thread...
Someone should start a "Show your ink" thread. That could be fun.... unless there is already one of those and I missed it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Had a Don Pepin Garcia original last night. My first. Now I know what people mean when they say pepper bomb.

I've had a Tat Noellas Reserve dry boxing for a couple days now. Very much looking forward to that tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.