What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My first FFP. I think my expectations were too high. Good cigar, draw started real tight but opened ok. Just not sure it's worth all the fuss. I think the no 9 and T52 are just as good.

That said, the ash was awesome. Stayed in for the first 2/3! Almost 4 inches.

View attachment 45174

View attachment 45175
The FFP Original Release would have blown you away. The newer ones are OK. and agree with your statement about the 9 and T52. Have an original release of a FFP, T52 and you will be dreaming about them. LOL

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Replaced a toilet today in my house. Low flow restrictions from the county.

Came outside to find the first day of Full Fall in Atlanta. So I'm celebrating.

The view up top.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
My first FFP. I think my expectations were too high. Good cigar, draw started real tight but opened ok. Just not sure it's worth all the fuss. I think the no 9 and T52 are just as good.

That said, the ash was awesome. Stayed in for the first 2/3! Almost 4 inches.

View attachment 45174

View attachment 45175
The FFP Original Release would have blown you away. The newer ones are OK. and agree with your statement about the 9 and T52. Have an original release of a FFP, T52 and you will be dreaming about them. LOL
I'll keep an eye out for one, but I think I'm done chasing limited releases (not just DE, but across the board). Too many good regular production sticks

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Monster October has begun

Little Wolfie. This is one of the best tats I've smoked. The full size must be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.