What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So today I am just blown away at all the Cigars that 3/5King sent in our Trade.... I have to say that EVERY Cigar so far that I have smoked has been a TOTAL Hit, This Afternoon I am thinking ok what Do I smoke now? Looking I see a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro calling out my name. Looks and Feels like a Very well made cigar, Smells wonderful, Taking the V Cutter and snip the end. Take a Pre lite draw, only can say very nice. All my torch lighter are not working for some reason, Even one I bought a week ago. After 5 cigars it was out, I filled it and just don't want to work right. So I grab my Trusty Standing Syntax SX 2050. Light the Cigar, The taste is a very nice notes of Licorice, Spices, Cocoa Espresso and a smooth finish. At first I was thinking this may be a cigar that takes down the beast in me. However I am very happy to report that this Cigar is heavy in strength but lite on my palate and tongue. The Retro is very spicy and I have to say I really Enjoy this cigar. One reason is that there isn't a single profile, It changes through out the smoke. It had an Even ash, Draw was perfect the whole time. This is for sure a Cigar that I could make an everyday go to..

THank you 3/5King for the Wonderful Cigar and for Being a Wonderful BOTL that just off a PM you could find such a great cigar to fit my taste.

James

Last edited:
Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
la duena from when they first came out.
Man these are maturing nicely.
Why I don't have a box put away for the long term is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.