What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How do you follow up one of the best smokes in your life... With another...

This one deserved a nubbin shot cause it was even better... if that can be believed !
This one is thanks to DomP and I'm gonna say... Barnyard! Whatever flavor was... It was start to finish and it was yummy! I drank a nice cup o' jo and Bailey's with it, and I've never experienced a better cup and more caramel from Bailey's

It deserves repeating and since I'm drunk it feels like that's what I should do...repeat... Thanks again...
DomP
Alohastyle
ChefBoy (my sponser)

This site blows some shit out the water!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
No doubt about that... I may be a Noob but I done figered right off that that is what fuels all this!... But you are gonna have to hustle your shit to escape what I got in-store for you...lol. Like I said, though... It's gonna take me a couple to deliver something worthy of my sponsor

You seriously in China, brother? Damn! How'd you hook that up?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
How do you follow up one of the best smokes in your life... With another...

This one deserved a nubbin shot cause it was even better... if that can be believed !
This one is thanks to DomP and I'm gonna say... Barnyard! Whatever flavor was... It was start to finish and it was yummy! I drank a nice cup o' jo and Bailey's with it, and I've never experienced a better cup and more caramel from Bailey's

It deserves repeating and since I'm drunk it feels like that's what I should do...repeat... Thanks again...
DomP
Alohastyle
ChefBoy (my sponser)

This site blows some shit out the water!
Glad you enjoyed it brother

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My first Lance

do you feel like a sissy?
No offense, but why would he? I freaking love the lancero vitola and by no means think its any less of a cigar than others. Just wondering if people have the perception?
Nah, just joking. All in good fun. New to me, but quickly learning to love the lance myself.
btw, how was it?
It was great. Good spice throughout, really full bodied. Might have to find that blend in a larger ring to see just how much that does effect it.
#2 is an excellent cigar as well

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My first Lance

do you feel like a sissy?
No offense, but why would he? I freaking love the lancero vitola and by no means think its any less of a cigar than others. Just wondering if people have the perception?
It's a joke from Fairway Al's signature

My bad - internet humor way over my head. LOL
Its a direct quote from Lipher. Although we know he secretly loves lanceros and toy yorkies

Status
Not open for further replies.