What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the day off today and enjoyed a Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur dated 2006 (yellow cello and all) generously gifted from javelin377. The best description I can give this cigar is Smooooooth. I complimented the smoke with some TX blended whiskey sent to me from a good friend in Texas. Thanks to both of you for making this a damn good day!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ehh...had some terrible burn issues, interesting smell to it though while burning. I thought the flavor profile was pretty good, but the burn issues really took away from the whole experience. This is the second one I had and the first one had the same issues.
That is same experience I had.
That sucks to hear! Will probably still try it out.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Had the day off today and enjoyed a Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur dated 2006 (yellow cello and all) generously gifted from javelin377. The best description I can give this cigar is Smooooooth. I complimented the smoke with some TX blended whiskey sent to me from a good friend in Texas. Thanks to both of you for making this a damn good day!

Love the stove bro!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Very aged 9 years Don Carlos (Don Johnny) with thanks to big Bill. I nubbed this thing to extinction

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Yea I mean I'm big on the higher priming darker wrappers. This one just has a really smoky oak and cocoa flavor to it that is out of this world
I must add that I haven't smoked the two newer broadleaf releases yet of Tennessee waltz and mason Dixon north. But I have smoked mason Dixon south and las calaveras, as well as all the regular releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.