What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Awesome; different than a lot of the sticks I've smoked.

Pre-light draw I picked up notes of cedar, hay, and fig. Once light I picked up more cedar, sweet tobacco, cream or vanilla, and just a hint of pepper.

I really enjoyed it, and would definitely buy more of these.
Closest to a cuban profile IMO. THose are one of my favorite cigars of all time. Good choice.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
These things are money right now, but I have doubts about how they age - all the reason to smoke em up NOW! Yum

Is the the Unicos?

Had a quick lunch break smoke. My first warped, El Oso Cub. Enjoyed but would have been better if the draw wasn't so tight. Could have used some dry boxing over night rather than sitting out just a couple hours.View attachment 55155
Seems to be a common refrain with that stick...?

Drumstick. Snaredrum is way better IMO

TAA '12. Don't think Ill ever enjoy a cigar as much as I enjoyed these. Was an experience every time I smoked one of these
I love the drumstick. I'm going to try to pick up some snares at Federal at Christmas.
And some time I will snag some 2012 TAA from somewhere. Didn't even get a 2014!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Closest to a cuban profile IMO. THose are one of my favorite cigars of all time. Good choice.
While I have only smoked two Cubans (one just the other week), I can definitely see the similarities. Those grass and hay type notes reminded my of the HDM Epi No. 2 I had. I also noticed an almond type flavor. All much different than the coffee, leather, and chocolate I frequently pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.