What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Re visiting an old favorite. Been months since I had one, and it was just meh. Maybe I'm getting picky?
Personally not a huge fan of the Oliva line except the V and especially the V lance(love em). For the money I enjoy other things much more. This coming from some random dude on the interwebz so take that for what it's worth. Ha!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Personally not a huge fan of the Oliva line except the V and especially the V lance(love em). For the money I enjoy other things much more. This coming from some random dude on the interwebz so take that for what it's worth. Ha!
Completely agree with you bro. After having some of the stuff from the v line, the o, connie, and g seem mediocre as hell.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Martin sent you that?! Wow, very nice
Man, Martin3203 sent me the most ridiculous MAW like, 6 months ago. I was too new to truly appreciate it at the time. Already smoked the Drac (full size), FFP, Opus X beli, Davidoff Nicaragua, still sitting on the Frank, an aged LP9 DC, LG Small batch, and a few others.

I hear he's heading over to the dark side these days...might have to give him a little nudge.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Man, Martin3203 sent me the most ridiculous MAW like, 6 months ago. I was too new to truly appreciate it at the time. Already smoked the Drac (full size), FFP, Opus X beli, Davidoff Nicaragua, still sitting on the Frank, an aged LP9 DC, LG Small batch, and a few others.

I hear he's heading over to the dark side these days...might have to give him a little nudge.
Very nice I am shocked lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.