What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nat this AM with my new porch heater. Worked well enough that I only needed a sweat shirt, but it's only 39 this AM. I think it will work well enough for me to enjoy my smokes when its chilly out.
How are those Nat Sherman cigars? Which blend is the best? I live in NY, have been to the Nat Sherman store on 5th Ave a few times, but never bought one of their cigars.

My favorite shops from years ago were Barclay Rex off Broadway near Wall Street, and the original Famous Smoke Shop on West 39th Street. Both storefronts are gone now.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How are those Nat Sherman cigars? Which blend is the best? I live in NY, have been to the Nat Sherman store on 5th Ave a few times, but never bought one of their cigars.

My favorite shops from years ago were Barclay Rex off Broadway near Wall Street, and the original Famous Smoke Shop on West 39th Street. Both storefronts are gone now.
That is the first and only NS that if have ever smoked. It was a good smoke. That was one of the Nicaraguan Timeless cigars. Best way for me to describe it is that it had a more traditional flavor. I enjoyed it and would smoke another and recommend one. I don't think it will be my daily goto, but I would smoke one now and again. Sorry, I'm not one of those reviewers that uses coffee, dirt, chocolate. It was smooth with a slight pepper and it tasted good :)

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
That is the first and only NS that if have ever smoked. It was a good smoke. That was one of the Nicaraguan Timeless cigars. Best way for me to describe it is that it had a more traditional flavor. I enjoyed it and would smoke another and recommend one. I don't think it will be my daily goto, but I would smoke one now and again. Sorry, I'm not one of those reviewers that uses coffee, dirt, chocolate. It was smooth with a slight pepper and it tasted good :)
Off topic, but what year is your rubicon?

Status
Not open for further replies.