What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A while back stogie bear took notice of a post i made in embarassing cigar mistakes (i forget the title) where i stated i have no embarassing mistakes (yet) other then butchering my cigars as i had no cutter. He decided to correct this situation and of course he sent a few other things like a lighter, fuel, and 2 Headley Grange Estupendos. I could not for the life of me get the pictures to upload on the bombers thread. Pictures seem to work now and just wanted to give stogie bear credit where it is due. He not only sent a newb a great starter package he also paid when it was hit for a duty fee at customes. Thank-yoj stogie bear and in celebrating new years i thought it was fitting this was my first cigar of 2015.

Attachments

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
A while back stogie bear took notice of a post i made in embarassing cigar mistakes (i forget the title) where i stated i have no embarassing mistakes (yet) other then butchering my cigars as i had no cutter. He decided to correct this situation and of course he sent a few other things like a lighter, fuel, and 2 Headley Grange Estupendos. I could not for the life of me get the pictures to upload on the bombers thread. Pictures seem to work now and just wanted to give stogie bear credit where it is due. He not only sent a newb a great starter package he also paid when it was hit for a duty fee at customes. Thank-yoj stogie bear and in celebrating new years i thought it was fitting this was my first cigar of 2015.
That is an awesome story and it seems very indicative of Mr. Bear's brotherly actions. Well done Bear, very well done indeed...

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Happy new year, brother. Hope you enjoyed!

Status
Not open for further replies.