What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
What did you think of this? Looks like a tasty connecticut shade! I hear they are pretty affordable too.
I'm about half way through and enjoying the shit out of this thing. Appearance and construction are excellent. Nice creamy smoke production and burn is razor sharp. Smooth on the retro-hale with no burn which brings out a nice Basil note at the end. This is by no means a strong smoke, very mild and is actually a nice change from all the Nica I been smoking. Definitely worth the buy. Get Some!....thanks again Chef!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm about half way through and enjoying the shit out of this thing. Appearance and construction are excellent. Nice creamy smoke production and burn is razor sharp. Smooth on the retro-hale with no burn which brings out a nice Basil note at the end. This is by no means a strong smoke, very mild and is actually a nice change from all the Nica I been smoking. Definitely worth the buy. Get Some!....thanks again Chef!

Nice. Great budget smoke. Can be had shipped from @MrSmallBatch for under $2 iirc. The Gibraltar are a worthy try also at $18 for fiver of corona shipped

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

With a review like that I'll have to find one and give it a try! Thank you

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0

That steering wheel looks awfully familiar...Looks like the inside of my mobile smoking lounge actually :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
The Cx5 lounge, I have a winter membership!
Yep, Accept in black! ZOOM ZOOM! It's my 4th mazda, had the 626, the 6...Mx5 Miata, Now the Cx5. Great cars.
The CX-5 is actually my wife's car which I am NOT allowed to smoke in. I have a 2012 6 that is my work car and mobile smoking lounge though. My daughter also just bought a 3 so we are now a three Mazda family.

ZOOM! ZOOM!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Spending some time at my local Shop. If you are in Orange County hit up Big Daddy's in Naples long beach. Wife gave me a couple hours off so I filled it with a La Palina. Has a nice creamy smoke to it with a walnut flavor and no burn on the retro. Very mild and smooth draw through out.

Status
Not open for further replies.