What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Yes. They are usually rolled pretty tight. I have never had one that wouldn't draw. I have a local that had really good prices on them. Smoked through 3 plus boxes in the last few years. I get lots of chocolate and leather from them. I do recall a couple that were somewhat bitter. But never to the point of being pitched

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yes. They are usually rolled pretty tight. I have never had one that wouldn't draw. I have a local that had really good prices on them. Smoked through 3 plus boxes in the last few years. I get lots of chocolate and leather from them. I do recall a couple that were somewhat bitter. But never to the point of being pitched
I agree. They were my first box,and gave smoked at least 2+ boxes worth of the maddie.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I could've gotten through it but it was cold out and didn't wanna deal with it. I will pick up another, gotta give it another chance right?

Status
Not open for further replies.